Sunday, June 20, 2010

Take it outside

The sun is out, breeze is warm, take your workout to the grass and
trees. Soak up the sun (with proper sun protection of course!) make
some vitamin D and strengthen your mind and your body while you
breathe the fresh air of summer!
Bodyweight training shines for outdoor workouts....my new suspension
trainer hanging from a tree branch provides opportunity for a whole
body workout. There is always lunges, squats and sprints on the grass,
push ups, sit ups or a brisk walk around the neighborhood.
I find the more time I spend outside and the more active I am the
fewer cravings I have and enjoy much healthier choices for all meals. Continue to fuel and hydrate well! I carry my Bean Kanteen full of water everywhere and fuel up with healthy snacks every 3-4 hours.
Whatever you do enjoy the day and the moment while you continue to find new ways to enjoy a fit lifestyle.
Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment