Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Take time to stop and smell the roses...

Always remember to enjoy the little things...I try to sneak a few minutes (or a hour if allowed) on a sunny afternoon to enjoy my rose garden. I find something so peaceful there...maybe the sun on my face, the smell of the roses or the fact that I shave succeeded in finding a few moments by myself. :) I was especially pleased this afternoon to find my single blue rose blooming as I get only one every other year. Not sure why this particular rose pleases me so...maybe because it reminds me to take the time to enjoy the beauty in the simple things and time passes so quickly. Remember to enjoy the little things as they happen, don't miss then waiting for the big things to happen.
----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment