Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Transformation Time Again!

The Countdown is on! The "Big Burn" starts May 19, 2011!
The first transformation challenge I entered was a great experience providing an extra boost of motivation and I got great results. Continued to push and make great progress after completing the challenge but find the next challenge comes a the perfect time to provide a boost to a slightly staggering motivation. I have allowed stress to get to me the last few weeks and find myself giving into emotional and mindless eating habits!  Gotta get control and propel forward again!
This transformation challenge is 98 days, taking me through to the end of the summer and the big difference this time... I have a plan for AFTER the completion of the Challenge.  Following the last one, despite continuing on the same "routine" I slowly lost focus as I had not set enough specific longer term goals to keep me motivated and pushing with the drive I had during the Challenge. Do I need someone to offer me a trip to Maui as a motivation...not really, it's more about the personal life goals and having a plan and a direction. Though a free trip to the beach would certainly be welcomed.
I am entering this Challenge more as a starting point. Remember the grand prize in these body transformation challenges is about making a lifestyle change not winning a contest, the real prize is a stronger self, physically, mentally/emotionally. The most valuable part of this journey is that I have learned a tremendous amount about a tremendous amount of things in the last 6 months, most importantly I have learned a lot about myself and what I am capable of. I am looking forward to challenging my physical and mental self again!
Diving right in to the pre challenge preparations, gotta live it. Working on meal plans, training programs, getting into the Challenge mindset and regaining control over stress and mindless eating. My official start date will be May 22nd, posting before pictures, stats and goals. Completing my 98 day transformation on August 27th. August 28th.....advance to next phase and continue moving forward....new goals in place, goals to strive for AFTER the Challenge as Day 1 of 98 is only the beginning of a new path for me.... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment