Friday, December 17, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside

Find the delights winter has to offer!
Getting hard to get out of a warm bed on these cold winter mornings! Then the thought of going outside to head to the gym....but here I am at the gym! What keeps me going? I've worked to hard to get where I am to have to start all over again in the spring if I allow myself to hibernate for the winter! I will never fight to GET in shape again...I will STAY in shape! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop
Think about this...many people are 'surprised' when they take out their spring wardrobe to find things fitting a little tighter and are not at all excited about getting out of their warm, and very forgiving, winter clothes. Consider this, more appealing surprise..to find spring clothes a delight with a little extra room and a new leaner figure to show off as the summer months approach. Stop the seasonal desire to be fit and stay fit year round! Now get up and get out, don't allow the cold mornings to derail your plan, make it a mission to have start the New Year with healthier habits already in place and not dread peeling off the camouflaging layers when long awaited spring arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment