Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Progress Update...

End of Week 5! Only 2 more weeks to the completion of the Body Transformation Challenge. But I don't plan on stopping there! This has been such a wonderful experience, learning a lot about myself both physically and mentally. I have pushed myself harder physically in recent weeks and  realizing how strong I have become and need to continue to push myself. I have definitely gained a much more productive attitude about food during the Challenge, I am much more in tune to the difference between emotional and physical hunger and this is key when attempting to conquer mindless snacking.
This week's check in may have revealed only small changes from the previous week but all numbers still headed in a positive direction. I am only 1 pound and less then 1/4% body fat% from reaching the goals I set for myself at the beginning of the Challenge. So empowering to set a goal and reach it with nothing more than good, honest dedication and hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment