Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 3

I know Day 3 is a strange place to start but the 1st 2 days were a flurry of activity....I was thrilled when I learned that I had won a year membership to Tom Venuto's Burn the Fat Inner Circle in a blog contest (Thank you, Tom Venuto!) and have officially entered his 49 day Transformation Challenge! This is the ultimate companion to my own New You Resolution!  Busy getting organized, posting the before pictures, starting stats etc. I have never entered a contest before and am finding it extremely motivating, the forums in the Inner Circle are full of information and make it easy to surround yourself with like-minded people, all working towards the same goals despite many starting in very different places. The overall attitude in the forums is very positive, people reaching out to support and motivate people they have never even met. And talk about accountability... regular entries to a journal are a part of the contest and a real sense of community leads to a desire to succeed both for yourself and all the others cheering you on.  Looking forward to the next 46 days of the journey and I will keep you posted.  How are you doing on your New You Resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment